10 Things You Need to Clean Every Week
Cleaning the house is an essential part of every person’s life. You cannot do away with it at any cost. How much you try you cannot escape the cleaning routine be it every day, every week, or every month.
If you do not have sufficient time then you should find local cleaning company which will help you with the weekly cleaning routine.
As per the experts of a local cleaning company these are the 10 things you need to clean every week in your home.
- Laundry – It features first in every week’s cleaning tasks. You should not delay washing your clothes accumulated over the past week.
- Bathroom Surfaces – Bathroom is the place where most of the germs can reproduce and multiply in number. You should make it a habit to clean the bathroom surfaces like the tiles, mirror, etc. once every week with a disinfectant wipe or cleaner.
- Carpets and Rugs – You might not realize but carpets collect dust every minute. With time the dust particles settle in. Therefore, you should make it a point to clean the carpets and rugs using a vacuum cleaner to remove the hidden dust.
- Furniture – it is very much possible that you do not get time to dust the furniture daily therefore it should be included in your weekly cleaning routine.
- Bed Sheets – It is important to get rid of the germs.
- Kitchen Appliances – Fridge and microwave are the main appliances that need cleaning.
- Bath Tub and Shower – it will prevent unnecessary blockages in the shower and keep the tub clean and shiny.
- Toilet Seat – if not daily it should surely be cleaned once a week.
- Mirrors – Use a cleaning agent to clean mirrors weekly.
- Light Fixtures – Cleaning them weekly will reduce your headache later on.